The TRUBLUE iQ+ Auto Belay marks the largest leap forward in auto belay innovation in over a decade. Designed for both indoor and outdoor climbing walls, the iQ+ is the first and only auto belay device to offer advanced features like catch-and-hold technology and IoT compatibility.
As the premium model in our iQ series, every TRUBLUE iQ+ Auto Belay is handmade in the USA and engineered to last. The patented magnetic braking system is friction-free, delivering high cycle counts with low maintenance requirements and minimal wear on internal parts.
- Catch-and-Hold Technology: Allows climbers to rest and project routes.
- Built for indoor and outdoor use.
- High cycle count, minimal maintenance, and low cost of ownership.
- Smooth descent: TRUBLUE is the only auto belay to utilize magnetic braking technology. Magnetic braking is extremely reliable (even in wet conditions), friction-free, and self-regulating, providing the same rate of descent regardless of a user’s size or weight.
- Unassisted Ascent: Rather than pulling climbers up the wall, TRUBLUE gives users the most authentic climber feel, giving users the freedom to climb under their own power.
- Improved Durability: The iQ series is equipped with wider webbing, a built-in back bumper, and replaceable mount guard.
- IoT Compatibility: Built-in connectivity for data downloads and performance analytics (software package still to come)
- Meets international safety standards: TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. We engineered TRUBLUE to meet international safety standards for fall arrest devices.
- Extensive safety testing: For over four years, the TRUBLUE iQ series has undergone extensive safety testing by an ISO 17025 accredited company specializing in product testing.
- Shock Load Certified: TRUBLUE Auto Belays are certified under EN360:2002 to protect against shock loads. In climbing, these can be caused by dynamic movements.
- TÜV SÜD tested to 10x Class A
- Printable wall signage is available for your facility. You can download your copy here: Safety Posters